Originally posted on August 24, 2015 - price and availability of particular products mentioned in this post may have changed.
Vintage and rustic home decor and furniture are a hot trend right now. Many want these pieces in their home, but they do not know where to start and are afraid of creating a disjointed look to their home. Whether you want to make your entire interior design vintage & rustic or just add accents to your home to create a unique look and feel, these tips will help you achieve that goal.
- Placing vintage baskets on a display or bookcase with your favorite linens adds infinite storage with a vintage look.
- Utilizing shelves to feature vintage and rustic pieces of the past in your kitchen, pays homage to yesteryear, while still highlighting your decor style.
- This vintage wine pot becomes even more amazing when you add plants. Complete the look with a rustic stand to feature the plant.
- Create the vintage look right from the start of your home with this rustic bench, perfect for entryway seat to put on and take off shoes.
- Want to add a vintage feel to your bedroom? Add this 5-drawer rustic tiered accent cabinet to create the look of vintage cases stacked on top of each other.
These are just some of the ways you can add a vintage and rustic look to your home. Stop at any of our 14 stores or shop online to see even more options to add to your decor.